This kit is more affordable than any other blip assist options available to date. This stand alone blip assist system handles your downshifts making for super smooth clutchless downshifts. The latest firmware and tuning on these units has the shifting spot on with our test bikes. This item includes the bilp assist unit and warmup button only. You will need a translogic DCS sensor and shift rods to make this kit work OR an intellishift system on the bike.
** If you have purchased an Intellishift System, this blip assist unit is all you need to order to add on the blip assist function to your bike.
- Blip Assist
- Automatic throttle blipping system utilizes a dual channel shift sensor in your shift rod assembly to signal the Blip Assist unit and trigger a lightning fast throttle blip. This facilitates the MotoGP inspired seamless downshift you’ve been dreaming of!
- The blip duration is adaptive and uses multi-stage blip intensity technology.
- The blip assist unit has a pro tuning mode that allows shift pedal pressure adjustment for the strain gauge shift sensor and blip duration adjustments for five RPM ranges. This level of adjustability is what makes the Translogic system our goto option for all of our race bikes. No matter what gearing setup you’re running you can have a seamless downshift.
- The blip assist system can be installed to allow for autoblip everytime you pull on the shift pedal, or only when you’re using your brakes and downshifting. This level of customization makes this a perfect fit for so many riders and racers!
- Pit Lane Warmup
- The blip assist system has a pit lane warmup function that will provide 100 calculated light throttle blips.
- Warmup button is provided in the blip assist kit!*** Some Models require an additional shift rod from what is included in the kit.
- R1 2002-2009 require TLS-TR-FF-70
- R1 2001 and older require TLS-TR-FF-70
- R6 2005 and older require TLS-TR-FF-70
- R6 2006+ require TLS-TR-FM-108